River Harmony Dental is pleased to offer Porcelain Veneers! This cosmetic dental option can effectively and permanently straighten your teeth, correct chipped and gaps, remove stains, and create a uniform and beautiful smile! Let River Harmony Dental help you achieve the smile you have always wanted.
Your Cochrane Choice for Porcelain Veneers!
What is a Porcelain Veneer?
A Porcelain Veneer is a very thin layer of porcelain that is placed over the surface of a tooth in order to fix minor imperfections. It corrects and protects a chipped, damaged, or discoloured tooth, and helps to improve the overall aesthetics. The porcelain shell is custom made to fit over your tooth, and then it is bonded to the front of the tooth. The porcelain material used is durable and strong, yet highly natural looking; the shade is customized to your liking. With the proper care and attention, porcelain veneers can last for many years.
What Can Porcelain Veneers Correct?
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Most discolouration and staining
- Improve the appearance of crooked or misaligned teeth
- Lengthen teeth that appear short
- Completely change the dynamics of your smile
- An alternative to orthodontic treatment for those dissatisfied with their smile but who do not want to wear traditional braces. Porcelain veneers can be fitted to reshape crooked teeth that might otherwise require orthodontics.